Monday, August 26, 2013

Well y'all "Keep It Southern Y'all"© is getting much closer to publishing, not only do I have a publisher interested, but a really good friend a 'Tar Heel' ex-pat living in NYC and another friend a 'Palmetto State' ex-pat are trying to get financing for the project, if it works out we could be up and rolling by maybe 2014! I would be forever grateful and in their debt for any success for 'Keep It Southern Y'all"©, I'm so excited I can't put it to words.

Here is one of the Southern Companies that I've featured in my book;



GooGoo Cluster
Snack company founded in 1912 by Howell Campbell and the Standard Candy Company in Nashville, Tennessee. (I use this product) http://www.googoo.com/

If you've never had one of these Southern Delicacies y'all are in for a treat, you'll get real milk chocolate, caramel, peanuts & marshmallow! A Tennessee treat!




"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less." {General Robert Edward Lee}

No comments:

Post a Comment