Monday, August 26, 2013

Another great Southern Company covered in "Keep It Southern Y'all"© is;


Dixie Crystals
Sugar company founded in 1917 by Benjamin A. Oxnard in Savannah, Georgia now owned by Imperial Sugar of Sugarland, Texas. (I use this product) http://www.dixiecrystalssugar.com/



Hey y'all, as a proud American I always try to buy U.S. made products and services first, but also as a proud Southerner (from Burlington, North Carolina) I have started looking into buying 'Southern' first so I came up with something I call my "Southern Company" list. It is a list of companies/businesses in the South that were established in the South and are for the most part still headquartered here which in turn keeps our money in the section of the country where we live which helps our local economy, not to mention helping our neighbors, friends and family find employment and products we are familiar with or grew up with. Here is a list of Southern goods and services companies that I deal with or know to be good Southern companies. I hope all y'all that read this book enjoy the brief histories of the companies and in some cases the web address of the Southern companies listed and that you will decide to custom these establishments and remember "Keep It Southern Y'all"! God † bless one and all...

~Clay~

No comments:

Post a Comment